An annotated bibliography is a combination of the words annotation and bibliography. An annotation is a set of notes, comments, or critiques. A bibliography is a list of references that helps a reader identify sources of information. An annotated bibliography, then, is a list of references that not only identifies the sources of information but also includes information such as a summary, a critique or analysis, and an application of those sources’ information.
Your Module 2 Assignment (due in Week 5) will be a paper on nurse leadership during transitions of care for two selected entities. In preparation for that paper, you will develop an Annotated Bibliography and submit it to your Instructor for feedback.
Select a transition of care (hospital, specialty care, rehabilitation, nursing home, homebound, etc.).
Use the Library and other reputable academic resources to locate 5 scholarly resources on nurse leadership during this transition of care. Identify what constitutes effectiveness (i.e., cost, care management, best/effective providers, best setting, sustaining outcomes) for this transition of care within each setting. What evidence supports this transition of care or transition of care intervention?
Review the Writing Center resources on annotated bibliographies and scholarly writing. Also review the Week 4 Assignment Rubric for specific details about the requirements for your annotated bibliography.
Write a 5- to 6-page paper (not including title or reference page) in which you address the following: • Identify your selected example of a transition of care.
• Describe the key stakeholders that might be involved in this transition of care and how you would engage and influence them to improve.
• Explain how you, as a nurse leader along with your healthcare team, would apply systems thinking when providing a transition of care aligned with the IHI Quadruple Aim framework in order to improve it. Explain the fourth aim and strategy you would use and why.
• Explain how systems thinking would inform your improvement plan for the specific transition of care you selected.
• Revised annotated bibliography is present.
· Written Expression and Formatting – Paragraph Development and Organization: Paragraphs make clear points that support well-developed ideas, flow logically, and demonstrate continuity of ideas. Sentences are carefully focused—neither long and rambling nor short and lacking substance. A clear and comprehensive purpose statement and introduction are provided that delineate all required criteria.
Do you need a customized paper? Place an order with us!