Imagine you are the security manager for a startup company and they have asked you to create a budget for the security department. The company will be a 200,000 square foot warehouse that stores electronics. There will be 10 loading doors, 10 offices for staff, and a shipping and receiving department. The warehouse has 5 entry and exit doors aside from the dock doors. The parking lot has 50 parking stalls.
Write a 1,750-word proposal in which you design a budget for security of the warehouse, its contents, the staff, and customers.
Include the following in your proposal:
- 24 hour security protection – How many security officers do you recommend for this type of a facility? The cost per officer for a full year. The total cost for the security staff.
- Salary for the security manager per year.
- Fire system installed (number of pull stations, smoke detectors & control panels installed).
- Approx. how many fire extinguishers will we need throughout the building? What type and cost per unit?
- Burglary system installed (type and quantity of door alarms, motion sensors and control panels installed).
- Do you recommend a fence around the exterior of the property? If so, what type?
- Do you recommend a vehicle for exterior patrol? If so, what type and the cost.
- Do you recommend a Segway type device for interior patrol? If so, the cost.
- Cameras installed for interior and exterior (total number and the type that will be used).
- The type and cost of lighting will you use on the exterior parking lot.
- What is your recommendation for the “high end” electronics that come in? Explain the costs involved, if any.
- Miscellaneous – Any other expense that you might think of will need to be added and explained.
There is no set dollar amount for this proposal but be as detailed as possible. There should be a total dollar amount for operating costs of the security department.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Attach TURNITIN REPORT
Do you need a customized paper? Place an order with us!