• 1500 words: six typed double-spaced pages in 12-point font
• must focus on comparisons involving characters, themes, generic similarities, and / or formal similarities in at least three of the texts we read in class
• the essay must be primarily argumentative (not expository or descriptive)
• your essay can discuss comparisons I have mentioned in class, so you may start with your class notes for ideas, but you must build on these, expand on them, discuss, analyze, and add your own original thoughts
• no research needs to be done: use only course readings (including response paper readings)
Do you need a customized paper? Place an order with us!