Contingency planning is a risk mitigation process for developing back-up plans in anticipation of events (scenarios) that might disrupt ‘business as usual’. Business continuity planning is an expanded version of contingency planning that typically encompasses a more comprehensive and extended response plan for getting back to ‘business as usual’. In a well-formatted, highly-detailed research paper, address the need to contingency planning, ensuring to address the following items:
(1) Benefits of scenario events/planning.
(2) Questions to consider when implementing scenario planning.
(3) The common types of scenario planning.
Your paper should meet these requirements:
- Minimum 6 pages length, not including the required cover page and reference page. Also do not include questions, just number and the answer.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least four scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations.
- References should be relevant and recent (in last 3 years). No bogus and made-up references
- If you need to quote from reference, do not exactly quote, rephrase the quote as direct quote increases plagiarism percentage.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques.
- No plagiarism