1. Rogers’ diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project. However, students may also choose to use change models, such as Duck’s change curve model or the transtheoretical model of behavioral change. Other conceptual models presented such as a utilization model (Stetler’s model) and EBP models (the Iowa model and ARCC model) can also be used as a framework for applying your evidence‐based intervention in clinical practice.
2. Apply one of the above models and carry your implementation through each of the stages, phases, or steps identified in the chosen model.
3. Separate attachment for the paper: create a conceptual model of the project.
4. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.
5. An abstract is not required.
1. Selection of Change Model: Analysis and evaluation draw warranted use of the specified change model, and rationale is appropriately supported with comprehensive detail.
2. Implementation of Change Model: A detailed descriptive narrative of the implementation plan through each of the stages, phases, and/or steps is provided, as is a solid interpretation of the change model in relation to the implementation plan. Appropriate evaluation of the effectiveness of the model is provided, demonstrates clarity and specificity of comprehension, and synthesizes all relevant information.