- To what extent can one say that their ability to control the affairs in their respective regions was a factor in the emergence of BRICS countries as global powers?
- “Brazil wants to be a player; India wants to catch up; Russia wants to be a bully; China wants to be the boss”. Discuss the above assertion by Ian Bremmer
- To what extent can one say that Natural resource exploitation in developing countries has been the main reason for the rise of some of the “Emerging Powers”?
- In what ways have Emerging Powers impacted on global security?
- Compare the reaction of the West and that of African countries to the rise of Emerging Powers.
Do you need a customized paper? Place an order with us!