This first assessment requires you to critically discuss ethical considerations in relation to a specific scenario.
First choose one of the following ethical scenarios.
- Informed consent is not needed if the research is to benefit humanity
- It is fine to declare a medication safe for pregnant women when the decision was based on research findings from non-pregnant women.
- Changing a couple of research data points in a dataset is no big deal.
- Mandating vaccines for healthcare workers is unjust.
Then write a short essay critically discussing your selected scenario. The essay should at least include:
- An introduction that briefly outlines your main arguments and sets up the forthcoming discussion
- The main body. Fully discuss the argument for and against your chosen scenario. You must justify each of your positions using credible literature.
- A brief conclusion drawing all of your points together.
Refer to the marking rubric on the next page to help shape your assignment.
Here at essaynexus, we will answer any of these questions proffesionally.