Your expertise in healthcare finance has attracted the attention of some of the newer employees in your organization. Wanting to become managers someday, they have asked you to share some of what you know in the online journal that serves as the company’s knowledge-sharing portal. Create a journal assignment in which you respond to these specific topics from your colleagues:
- Describe the ways in which financial statements, financial calculations, and working capital are used in the organizational budget process
- Identify the main objective of managing cash flows
- Explain why financial leaders are concerned about having cash on hand
- Identify the three factors that set the healthcare industry apart from most other industries with regard to accounts receivable
- Explain the ways in which trends within Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party payers affect working capital and the cost elements associated with the revenue cycle
For additional details, please refer to the Module 4 guidelines and rubric
Do you need a customized paper? Place an order with us!