Design a chart/matrix with the following delineated columns: date, time, situation, emotions, thoughts, and consequences
- Select a thought, action, or emotional behavior you want to change.
- Design a chart/matrix with the following delineated columns: date, time, situation, emotions, thoughts, and consequences.
- Record a minimum of two incidents per day for one week regarding the desired behavior for change.
- Analyze log at the end of the week. Notice any repeated thoughts/emotions. Is there a connection?
Write an essay (1,000 – 1250 words) about a thought, action, or emotional reaction you want to change. Consider the following:
- Reaction to the experience.
- Is there a connection between repeated thoughts and emotions?
- Which logical errors were you committing?
- How will you implement change in thoughts and/or behavior?
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.